Yuva Spandan Derebail (YSD - ICYM) will be organising a ward-wise Treasure Hunt on 28th January, 2018 (Sunday) at 03:30 PM.
The rules of the competition are as follows:
- This is a ward wise competition.
- This competition is open to Derebail parishioners of all age groups.
- Only one team will be allowed to participate from a ward.
- Four members make a team and all four members must belong to the same ward.
- This is a two-wheeler treasure hunt.
- As a result, a team must possess two vehicles.
- Both the riders must be 18 years and above and should possess a valid driving license.
- Wearing a helmet for all the participants is compulsory.
- The treasure hunt consists of clues or tasks.
- Each clue or task leading to another one.
- Each correctly solved clue carries 5 points.
- Each completed task carries 5 points too.
- The final treasure carries 50 points.
- The clues are to be found in a particular order.
- A team cannot skip any clue.
- Skipping of any clue will lead to reduction of points.
- A team is not supposed to tamper the clues of other teams. If found, the team will be disqualified.
- If the team moves any objects in order to search the clues, then it is the responsibility of the team members to place the things back in order.
- The winner will be decided on the basis of the time taken to reach the final venue as well as on the points obtained by completing the tasks or collecting the clues.
- Mobile phones are not allowed.
- They will be collected at the start of the competition and given back at the end.
- All the 4 team members are supposed to perform the same task or search for the same clue. The team members are not supposed to split.
- The treasure hunt will begin at 3:30 p.m.
- The starting point will be Kottara cross.
- The ending point will be Parapade.
- The team members must carry their helmets and both the riders should carry their license on the day of the competition.
- Violation of any traffic rules is prohibited.
There is no registration fee.
Last date for registration is January 26, 2018.
For registration and any other queries contact:
- Maizy Fernandes - 9880906601
- Preston Sequeira - 8123629049